Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"So, how was your vacation?"...

I've uploaded another couple of sets of photos:  
I've also become aware that I've had a setting selected which required registration with Blogger prior to posting comments here.  I apologize to those of you who wanted to post comments during our trip, and found this to be a barrier.  You should now be able to post a comment here without registering or logging in.

Today, I'll have a chance to show some pictures and tell some stories to the medical providers in my practice; I can imagine that others from the team are telling stories in Indiana, Kentucky, Texas, Florida.  And, I'll have the chance to speak before our church this weekend, in two different settings.  

It's tough, isn't it, when someone asks, often in passing, "So, how was your trip?" or even, "how was your vacation"?  There is so much to say, and so many stories.  As I respond to these questions, I pray that my message is not about me, not about our work, but about the work that the Lord has done through us. 

1 Peter 3:15 (New International Version)

But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord.  Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.  

No comments: