Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our first batch of photos are online...

I have posted our first batch of photos online.  

Our photos can be found on my Flickr page, at www.Flickr.com/photos/dougfelts/.  

The first batch has been put in a set called Mac Med Peru 2007 Arrival.  

In the coming days, I'll be putting other pictures online.  For those of you who were on the trip with us, you can view them online, leave comments if you wish, and download copies to have on your own computer or print.  If you need a particular picture in a higher quality format, just drop me an email at DougFelts@gmail.com.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these great photos. It adds greatly to the ones I took. Somethings you captured jogged my memory and made me laugh. I can't wait for the rest to be posted.

Here is the website for my photos on Picasso. It is for public viewing so anyone can see them.
http://picasaweb.google.com/JanieJohns/MedicalMissionTripToPeruSA2007

Janie Mathis